The cottage occupies two floors :
The top floor (the one with the best views).
- Fully equipped kitchen built by a local joiner, in solid ash: large fridge/freezer, oven, four-ring electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, ice cube maker, Nespresso machine, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, etc
- Living room/dining room equipped with 3-seater sofa (convertible into a very comfortable double bed, if needs be), two easy chairs, dining table with four chairs (the dining table can be extended, using additional chairs from the garden), flat TV screen…
On the lower level (largely hidden from the sun, keeping it cool in summer) :
- Tulipier bedroom (named after the American tulip tree in front of the room) with a seriously comfortable Queen-size bed (160×200 – that’s larger than a UK king-size bed), en-suite shower room, and private terrace (almost 12m²) with a bistro table and two chairs.
- Glycine bedroom (named after the sprawling wisteria which grows in front of the window) with an equally comfortable King-size bed (180×200) which can be divided into two single beds, en-suite shower room, etc.
- Bathroom, with view over the mountains from the bath
- Laundry/utility area
The cottage has a total of four terraces at different levels, each with its own views so you can make the most of each period of the day.
The cottage is equipped throughout with high-quality Acova Fassane inertia radiators so you can enjoy the warmth of the Mediterranean sun throughout the winter.
Car parking space in front of the cottage, also a bike shed.